Over 30 Years of Replacement Glass
What Are Your Choices?
Since some windows have broken glass or are foggy but not able to be restored, we offer glass replacement. In many cases, replacing the glass is a better, more cost effective option than replacing the whole window.
Glass replacement is the option of choice in many situations:
- Broken Glass – Improving the safety and appearance of your property.
- Foggy Glass Windows– Improving your view of the outside world and restoring the insulation properties (R-value) of your windows.
- Energy Efficiency – Windows that are more than ten to twelve years old have accumulated energy robbing moisture between the glass (even if not yet visible) and most likely do not have an energy efficient Low-E coating
Excellent customer service and pricing. The installation of my large mirror was done quickly and on time. I would highly recommend them.
Fantastic customer service, right on time, extremely professional and great job done installing glass in 2 of my very high windows. I definitely recommend this company for all your glass and shower door needs! They’re the best!!
I needed help to replace a window pane at my home. They were incredibly helpful assisting me to get the right measurements and they cut the window pane while I was there. This sure beats having to buy a whole new window.
Replacement Glass Options
- Low – E coating – Reflects heat (keeping your home warmer in the winter/cooler in the summer) and UV rays which cause your flooring and furniture to fade prematurely
- Tempered – Much stronger than standard glass and much safer if broken. Required by code in certain locations in your home
- Tinted (Bronze, Gray, or Green) – Tinted glass can add a rich look and feel to your home and reduces heat and glare
- Single, Double or Triple Pane
- Muntin bars (grids) in a variety of colors and widths
- Various glass and airspace thicknesses